Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Minji, Miniju and Me

Today, we had our very first committee meeting! Miniju and Minji were here and boy, were they noisy creatures indeed. I tried to greet them but they both shouted at me. Well, at least the girls and I became friends at the end of the meeting.

I still don't understand those two girls. They can't seem to get along with each other at all. (I think they both have a crush on me though. I AM the handsomest hamster there is after all)

Phew...it was such a commotion. I took out a piece of popcorn from my cheek pouch and watched them as they fight. My master had to separate them to stop them from clawing and biting each other. I think the drama ended way too early for me to enjoy. I didn't even get to finish my popcorn.


Minji is staying over for the night at my place. I think her master abandoned her. Poor thing... I shall try my best to be a good host and ease her loneliness.

It's been a long day, I'll go over Minji's corner and sleep now. Goodnight everyone...
(P/s: I think Minji is starting to like me more...ohoho...)

No comments: