Thursday, April 3, 2008

First Post!!!


Hello everybody, my name is Minju :D This is the first time I'm exploring outside of my cage. I find a lot of interesting things to chew on. Especially the yellow carpet on the table here. My master calls it a table cloth but it is so many times bigger than me so it must be a carpet.

I love skydiving. I can just walk to the edge of the table and whenever I feel like it, I shall jump! My master is always there to catch me so I have no fear. I am the bravest hamster ever ohohohoh!

Ah, let me introduce to you my master. Her name is Nativeevil. And like her name, she is very evil. She likes to pick me up and play with me >.< But I want to be left alone... Ah well, I guess it isn't so bad now that I think about it. I could get used to playing with her.

I have just moved into an extremely large cage. I shall show you how it looks like next time I get the chance to use my master's computer.

I'm feeling a little lonely now. I can't wait to meet the rest of the Creative Hammy Club members.

1 comment:

fubs said...

i'm in mai kage, byetin' mai taybel.